Skipping uninstalling dependencies when TUXEDO OS is detected. Close #75
Script from TUXEDO Computers to get necessary information of the system for technical support purposes.
For more information see here.
Note: We do not collect any personal data and no credentials! We only collect information about your hard- and software configuration.
The script uses some distribution specific commands. distribution specific commands are used for the following distributions:
- TUXEDO OS
- openSUSE Leap
- elementary OS
- KDE neon
You will only receive official support for TUXEDO OS, Ubuntu and openSUSE from TUXEDO Computers
Before you running the script
- Check if you got a ticketnumber. If you don't have a ticket number: contact us by e-mail to
- Submitted system information without valid ticket number can't be processed
What does the script do before collecting?
- Checks if there is an internet connection
- Installs needed extra packages for the listed distributions above
What exactly does the script collect?
- Kernel version
- USB devices
- PCI devices
- Network configuration
- Installed drivers/firmware
- Loaded drivers/firmware/modules
- Blocked wireless devices
- Grub bootloader configuration
- Logfile of the boot process
- System messages (dmesg)
- Mainboard functions
- System log file
- Audio devices
- Tomte configuration
What does the script do after collecting?
- Sends the collected system information to TUXEDO
- Removes temporary files
Run systeminfos.sh in debug mode
Note: The debug mode is only for internal testing purposes
sudo --preserve-env=HOME /usr/bin/env
sudo SYSINFOS_DEBUG=1 sh systeminfos.sh